Monday, March 30, 2020

Virtual Learning Days

Hello,

I, along with my teaching colleagues at Grout and in PPS, embark on Virtual Learning Days this week. We, like you, are staying home and social distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19. Thanks to the internet, we will all try to keep connected. Of course I also look forward to the future day when we will be able to return to connecting in person at school.

If you are one of my students or a family member of one of my students, hello! I hope you are staying healthy and safe at home.

My plan for this week is to engage in a lot of online learning that has been created for teachers in our district. By the end of this week, I also expect to be added as a teacher to your classroom teacher's google classroom, so that I can work with your teacher to support your learning.

You have already received communication in a variety of ways from Grout and the district about visiting pps.net for many resources to guide your learning at home. You also hopefully know about being able to pick up grab and go food at Grout from 11-1 Monday-Friday starting again tomorrow. Along with that food, there are also printed learning materials available.

All the best,
Kristin Kjome

No comments:

Post a Comment